Pages

Saturday 5 July 2008

The First Shower

Having decided to record my journey to discover tranquility, it seems incongruous to write a babble of words about it.
However, perhaps pouring out my frustration and struggle along the way may in fact help me to find that 'still point in a turning world'.

Possibly, like the professor that Henri Nouwen refers to, who, after spending a lifetime complaining about the interruptions to his work discovered that the interruptions were his work, I shall find that, in the struggle to find peace, there is tranquility.

In a world that seems to flow faster and faster, it is a skill and art to create time to reflect and be still. I intend to use this blog to create those tiny, still reflective moments within the rushing eddies of the rest of my life!

No comments: